Reducing crime and holding officials accountable require a consistent voice and collaborative action from citizens across San Francisco. That’s why — together with individual volunteers — Stop Crime SF seeks neighborhood organizations to join us.
Our goal is to build a citywide network for pooling intelligence and implementing tactics that will lead to positive change. Each member organization participates with the following:
- Official acknowledgement on our website of membership in Stop Crime SF.
- Appointment of representatives from your neighborhood group for our advisory boards.
- Partnership on Court Watch and other projects.
- Sharing of important Stop Crime SF announcements and newsletters with your neighborhood association email list.
- Mutual lobbying of City Hall on public safety initiatives.
In addition to neighborhood associations, we welcome partnerships with merchant groups, parent-teacher associations, crime watch groups — any community-based group that wants to create safer neighborhoods through criminal justice accountability.
HOW TO JOIN US
You can arrange for a member of our board to attend your next group meeting and give a presentation about Stop Crime SF.
If your group would like schedule a presentation, please send an email to email@example.com
If your group has decided to become a partner, please send us a statement committing to the participation points listed above and agree to adding your group to the Stop Crime SF website. We will also need the name and contact info of your group's liaison person.
OUR GROWING LIST OF MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS